Fed up with various tutorials for downloading eAadhar Card from official website of UIDAI?
Then this article might rescue you with gun shot points explaining on how to download eAadhar card from eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in website. However, as per the norms of Government, it is not mandatory to have Aadhaar card at present. But, there might get some situation where they can make the same card mandatory to get or to avail few opportunities from the side of Government.
At the time of framing this article, these are the steps or the layout having in the official website to get eAadhar Card. We will call this procedure as direct method.
How to download eAadhar Card from Aadhaar Card Number?
Previously, the website was designed in such a way that, it is only possible to save electronically generated Aadhaar card using Enrolment ID. But from the revamped website, applicant has a chance of getting the same through Aadhaar Card Number.
It took more than an year to throw this feature online by UIDAI. However, it is a quite useful addon when considered from the user perspective.
Would like to get into the topic by leaving the introduction about Aadhar website and its features.
Get things ready
- Not down Enrolment ID or Aadhaar Card Number (incase you need another)
- Date and Time (exactly as shown in Acknowledgement card)
- Pincode or Area Code (6 digit code)
All the details will be available in a single page instead of managing or filling all the mandatory details step by step.
- First visit UIDAI website and select whether to download eAadhar through Enrolment ID or Aadhaar card number.
- Then enter the Number which you have selected in previous step (If Enrolment ID is selected, then refer your Acknowledgement card to fill the same)
- In the series, enter Full Name, Pincode, Captcha (verification code) then followed by Mobile Number.
- After confirming “Get One Time Password”, applicant will receive a code to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the code exactly in the field asked by the same website.
- After successful verification, Validate & Download button will be enabled by the system.
- Hit the same to download eAadhar Card directly to your PC.
Note: Use Pin code or Area code to Open the PDF document. To make the PDF valid, one need to Validate eAadhar card by following certain procedure which will be explained in our next article.
Drop your comments and we feel happy to help you better about how to download eAadhar Card using simple and powerful method.